Are you interested in a fast-growing software and services company specializing in the utility industry? If so, GridBright has a position available for you TODAY!
This opening is for an AWS Security Solutions Engineer in San Francisco Bay Area reporting directly to the GridBright Chief Technology Officer. You will have a key role in our world-class team to develop secure cloud solutions for the utility industry based on Amazon Web Services (AWS). You can work from home with occasional meetings near San Ramon, California.
- Ten years of professional experience in software solutions engineering
- Five years of experience deploying EAI, ESB, and B2B integration solutions
- Two years of experience implementing secure enterprise-class solutions using AWS
- An understanding of data classifications, encryption methods, and secure protocols
- Ability to make tradeoff decisions with regard to cost, security, and deployment complexity given a set of application requirements
- Demonstrated teamwork, professional ethics, and customer focus
- Good verbal, and written communication skills
- BS in Computer Science or related fields
- Right to work in the US (e.g., US citizen or permanent resident)
- Certification in AWS Security – Specialty (https://aws.amazon.com/certification/certified-security-specialty/)
- Working knowledge of security frameworks (e.g. NIST, GDPR, ISO 27002)
- Experience with message brokers, stream processing, open-source software, and DevOps
- Familiarity with the utility industry or similar vertical
How to Apply
Please submit your resume here, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the position title in the subject line. Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact us. And please, no phone calls or unsolicited service offers.
About GridBright, Inc.
GridBright, an Inc500 company, ranks among the fastest growing companies in America in 2018. We specialize in consulting and computer applications in the electric utility industry and help the electric power industry minimize power outages and accommodate more renewable energy. We are a virtual company headquartered in Northern California with clients and employees spread throughout the US. We are an employee owned company with a pro-employee culture. GridBright management team is highly experienced and have worked together in multiple successful startups.