Play a pivotal role in supporting the financial operations of a fast-growing, multi-state technology business.
This is an opening for a Financial Manager reporting to the Chief Financial Officer for fast-growing, multi-state small technology business in the energy industry. You will play a pivotal role in supporting the company’s financial operations. The position is fulltime, salaried and with excellent benefits. You will be working remotely with occasional meetings in Alamo, California. Ideal candidate should be within driving distance of Alamo.
- Time & Expense Processing & Payroll
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable & Invoicing
- Financial Reporting
- Support of Tax Filings
- Ten years of experience in bookkeeping and financial administration
- One-year experience in a similar role at a multi-state small technology business
- Experienced in bookkeeping using QuickBooks
- Extensive experience using Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, Adobe and Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a virtual office environment
- Self-sufficient in setting up and using home office computing hardware and software
- Ability to perform detailed work with accuracy and thoroughness
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork
How to Apply
Please submit your resume here, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the words ‘Financial Manager’ in the subject line. Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact us. And please, no phone calls or unsolicited service offers.
About GridBright, Inc.
GridBright, an Inc500 company, ranks among the fastest growing companies in America in 2018. We specialize in consulting and computer applications in the electric utility industry and help the electric power industry minimize power outages and accommodate more renewable energy. We are a virtual company headquartered in Northern California with clients and employees spread throughout the US. We are an employee owned company with a pro-employee culture. GridBright management team is highly experienced and have worked together in multiple successful startups.