Seeking an Advanced Distribution Managements Systems (ADMS) Executive Consultant
This opening is for an Advanced Distribution Managements Systems (ADMS) Executive Consultant. You can work from your home in our virtual office setting. You will be providing expert ADMS consulting services as part of our team who helps electric utilities across the US develop Grid Modernization strategy and roadmaps and implement ADMS applications from our leading ADMS software partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Strong background in power systems engineering.
- Ten years of work experience supporting and deploying production DSCADA software.
- Five years of experience deploying ADMS applications including Fault Location Isolation and Service Restoration (FLISR), Volt/VAR Control/Optimization VVC/VVO, and Unbalanced Load Flow.
- One year of experience validating, identifying bad data and assisting in the clean up of the GIS based distribution model used in ADMS.
- Strong command of the English language with good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated teamwork and customer focus with high standards of professional ethics.
- Willingness to travel to client sites as needed.
- Right to work in the US (e.g., US citizen or permanent resident).
- Demonstrated Business Development acumen.
- Experience deploying Distribution State Estimation (DSE) and Distribution Operations Training Simulator.
- Familiarity with utility scale and behind the meter Distributed Energy Resources (DERs) their integration and application in ADMS.
- Experience with deploying distribution communications infrastructure to support DSCADA and ADMS.
- Experience with DSCADA communications protocols and field devices.
- Experience in building and verifying an ADMS business case based upon engineering principles
- Experience developing ADMS applications.
- Demonstrated technical leadership in utility industry.
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Multiple years working in the utility industry; preferably at a utility and/or ADMS vendor working with grid management applications.
- Knowledge of Distribution Automation.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume here, or send an email to email@example.com, including the position title in the subject line. Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact us. And please, no phone calls or unsolicited service offers.
About GridBright, Inc.
GridBright, an Inc500 company, ranks among the fastest growing companies in America in 2018. We specialize in consulting and computer applications in the electric utility industry and help the electric power industry minimize power outages and accommodate more renewable energy. We are a virtual company headquartered in Northern California with clients and employees spread throughout the US. We are an employee owned company with a pro-employee culture. GridBright management team is highly experienced and have worked together in multiple successful startups.