Become an ADMS Consultant in a fast-growing boutique systems integration company specializing in the utility industry.
This opening is for an Advanced Distribution Managements Systems (ADMS) Principal Consultant, reporting directly to the Executive Vice President. You can work from your home in our virtual office setting. You will be providing expert ADMS consulting services as part of our team who helps electric utilities across the US develop Grid Modernization strategy and roadmaps and implement ADMS applications from our leading ADMS software partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Strong background in power systems engineering.
- Five years of work experience supporting and deploying production ADMS software.
- Experience with the full suite of ADMS applications (i.e. FLISR, VVO, DSE, Unbalanced Load Flow, State Estimations, Operator Training Simulator, etc.).
- Strong command of the English language with good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated teamwork and customer focus with high standards of professional ethics.
- Willingness to travel to client sites as needed.
- Right to work in the US (e.g., US citizen or permanent resident).
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Multiple years working in the utility industry; preferably at a utility and/or ADMS vendor working with grid management applications.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Distribution Operations (control room and field).
- Experience with SCADA/ DSCADA.
- Knowledge of Distribution Automation.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume here, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the position title in the subject line. Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact us. And please, no phone calls or unsolicited service offers.
About GridBright, Inc.
GridBright, an Inc500 company, ranks among the fastest growing companies in America in 2018. We specialize in consulting and computer applications in the electric utility industry and help the electric power industry minimize power outages and accommodate more renewable energy. We are a virtual company headquartered in Northern California with clients and employees spread throughout the US. We are an employee owned company with a pro-employee culture. GridBright management team is highly experienced and have worked together in multiple successful startups.