Help manage our fast-growing, multi-state small technology business in the energy industry.
This is an opening for an Operations Support Professional to provide support to the CEO and the management team of a fast-growing, multi-state small technology business in the energy industry. You will play a pivotal role in supporting the company’s business operations.
The position is fulltime, salaried, and with excellent benefits. You will be working remotely with occasional meetings in Alamo, California. Ideal candidate should be within driving distance of Alamo.
- Support contracts operations (e.g., coordinate contract reviews, track contract terms and budgets, coordinate provision of certificates of insurance to clients).
- Support project managers with administrative tasks (e.g., tracking project budgets and timelines, onboarding team members, customer time reporting requirements, follow up on overdue A/R).
- Support business registration in various states.
- Support corporate operations forecasting and reporting, (e.g., resource utilization forecasting).
- Support corporate governance (e.g., keeping track of operations performance metrics, coordinating board meetings and shareholder meetings).
- Support employee healthcare and 401K benefits programs.
- Supervise a part time HR administrator who currently supports recruiting and on-boarding of staff and contractors.
- Support internal communications (e.g., weekly, quarterly, and annual staff meetings).
All candidates must meet the following minimum requirements in order to be considered.
- Five years general office and administrative support experience
- One-year experience in a similar role at a multi-state small technology business
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a virtual office environment
- Extensive experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Adobe and Outlook
- Highly organized and efficient
- Ability to perform detailed work with accuracy and thoroughness
- Excellent teamwork
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com including the words ‘Operations Support Professional’ in the subject line. Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact us. No phone calls or unsolicited service offers.
About GridBright, Inc.
GridBright, an Inc500 company, ranks among America’s fastest growing companies in 2018. We specialize in consulting and computer applications in the electric utility industry and help the electric power industry minimize power outages and accommodate more renewable energy. We are a virtual company headquartered in Northern California with clients and employees spread throughout the US. We are an employee owned company with a pro-employee culture. GridBright management team is highly experienced and have worked together in multiple successful startups. To learn more, visit GridBright.com/about.