Work as a senior consultant in a casual and fun team setting to implement modern software for utility grid management. Familiarity with the utility industry is essential.
This is an opening for an ADMS Senior Consultant, reporting directly to Vice President and Principal Architect. You will play a pivotal role in delivery of ADMS implementations and integration from our leading ADMS software partners, providing consulting services to our existing customers on product installation, integration development, interface support, GIS Feeder Modeling, application tuning, and system maintenance. In addition, you will have the opportunity to:
- Travel to customer sites across the country.
- Work from home.
- Solve complex implementation, requirement, design, and business process challenges.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on various ADMS applications, integration, and architecture.
This opportunity will require that you understand the procedures and expected system applications and integrations that are being delivered for GridBright customers. Your primary responsibility is to ensure on-time project delivery, which requires a clear understanding of expectations of project assignments. You will be part of a core project team working on projects to meet the project deliverables and timelines.
The following qualities are desired and will be used to differentiate all candidates who apply for this position.
- Ten years of work experience supporting and deploying production OMS/ADMS software
- Experience with the following technologies:
- Linux, WebLogic, JBoss, Apache, or Tomcat environment
- WebLogic or JBoss Application Server Administration
- Experience with OMS/ADMS Integrations
- Experience with leading development or administration teams
- Innovative thinker with a drive to learn and implement new technologies
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Demonstrated teamwork and customer focus
- High standards of professional ethics
- Right to work in the US (e.g., US citizen or permanent resident)
The following qualities are desired and will be used to differentiate the applicants:
- Multiple years working in the utility industry
- At a utility working with grid management systems
- Multiple years working as a customer facing consultant
- Experience creating work estimates, work tasks, and plans
- Willing and able to travel to customer project sites
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
How to Apply
Please submit your resume here, or send an email to email@example.com, including the words ‘ADMS Senior Consultant’ in the subject line. Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact us. And please, no phone calls or unsolicited service offers.
GridBright, an Inc500 company, ranks among the fastest growing companies in America in 2018. We specialize in consulting and computer applications in the electric utility industry and help the electric power industry minimize power outages and accommodate more renewable energy. We are a virtual company headquartered in Northern California with clients and employees spread throughout the US. We are an employee owned company with a pro-employee culture. GridBright management team is highly experienced and have worked together in multiple successful startups. To learn more, visit GridBright.com.