Are you interested in a Project Management and Consulting position in a fast-growing boutique consulting and systems integration company specializing in the utility industry?
This is an opening for an Advanced Distribution Management System (ADMS) implementation Project Manager and Consultant. You will play a pivotal role in delivery of ADMS implementations and integration from our leading ADMS software partners, providing consulting services to our existing customers on product installation, interface support, GIS Feeder Modeling, application tuning, and system maintenance. In addition, you will have the opportunity to:
- Travel to customer sites across the country.
- Work from home.
- Solve complex implementation, design, and business process challenges.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on various ADMS applications and architecture.
This opportunity will require that you understand the procedures and expected system performance associated with the introduction of new application integration technologies. Primary responsibility is to ensure on-time project delivery, which requires a clear understanding of expectations and capabilities to act effectively as a team member. Take project leadership responsibility and plan work for others to meet project deadlines.
All candidates must meet the following minimum requirements in order to be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ten (10) or more years in utility systems software Project Management
- Experience with Outage Management System (OMS), Distribution Management System (DMS) or ADMS systems integration projects.
- Proven experience in organizing, planning, and managing large-scale projects from the envisioning stage through implementation.
- Proven client relationship management skills.
- Ability to effectively coach and mentor others.
- Excellent problem-solving, written and oral communications.
- Ability to lead and facilitate requirements gathering workshops.
- Willing to travel to customer project sites up to 50%.
Other Desired Qualifications
The following qualities are desired and will be used to differentiate the applicants:
- Project Management certification (e.g., PMP).
- Familiarity with ADMS products (e.g., ABB, GE, Hexagon/Intergraph, Oracle, OSI, Siemens).
- Familiarity with other grid management solutions and utility systems such as:
- Energy Management Systems (EMS)/SCADA
- Mobile Workforce Management (MWM)
- Damage Assessment
- Geospatial Information Systems (GIS), especially ESRI or SmallWorld
- Demand Response or Distributed Energy Resources (DRMS/DERMS)
- Automated Metering or Meter Data Management Systems (AMI/MDM)
- Proximity to northwest and northeast areas
How to Apply
Please submit your resume here, or send an email to email@example.com, including the words ‘Solution Project Manager’ in the subject line. Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact us. And please, no phone calls or unsolicited service offers.